Week of 2/20/24
- Construction on Highway 129/ Riverside Road is ongoing till Summer 2024 from Sakata Lane to just East of Watsonville City Limits.
- Construction hours on Highway 129 are 9am-4pm and 6pm to 7am.
- Construction will not occur on days when it is raining heavy.
- Construction is currently nearby Locust Street to Grove Street.
- Construction tunneling will be near Walker and Grove Street during the day.
- Thank you for your patience.
To see and active map of county road closures click here.
The College Lake Pipeline Project is constructing a 6-mile, 30-inch water main to transport treated water from the College Lake treatment facility to over 5,500 acres of farmland via the Coastal Distribution System, 22 miles of pipelines currently delivering supplemental water (including recycled water) to farms along the coast to preserve the groundwater resources of the Pajaro Valley. The College Lake Project will also construct a Water Treatment Plant and Intake Facilities along Salsipuedes Creek and Holohan Road.
- Interactive Map below:
- Last updated on .